Franchise Training and Operations Manager - Shack Shine
WHO WE ARE
Shack Shine is an exciting, fast growing house detailing franchise. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and WOW 1 DAY PAINTING. Our mission is to become the leader in House Detailing as we work hard to build long term relationships with our valued customers.
This is where you come in
Shack Shine is looking for a Franchise Training & Operations Manager to join our expanding Operations team. This exceptional person will train and coach our Franchise Partners in all aspects of running their business and guide new owners through the first year of setting up and running their business. You will training all of our franchise systems and processes with a focus on revenue, profitability, operations and customer loyalty. This exciting and impactful position will be based at The Junktion, our head office in Vancouver and will require about 50% travel around North America to launch new businesses.
What your day to day will be
- Facilitate classroom and in-field training modules for new Franchise Partners
- Work proactively with Franchise Partners throughout North America to coach and advise in all areas of their business to ensure revenue and performance goals are achieved
- Collaborate with new owners on overcoming business obstacles within the first year of their operations
- Monitor results through weekly coaching sessions and annual field visits
- Work with the Shack Shine operations team to create and streamline new systems and best practices
- Conduct regular field visits to Franchise Partners - *up to 50% travel required
- Build long-term relationships with Franchise Partners while supporting and identify business growth opportunities
- Identify and facilitate best practices across the system
- Enforce brand compliance to maintain consistency throughout the system
- Work with the team to help build and refine our systems to achieve operational excellence
What you bring to the table
- Motivated, self-starter with a pro-active work ethic
- Comfort at the front of a room facilitating adult learning
- Able to handle multiple tasks and manage multiple priorities
- An understanding and knowledge of home service businesses including experience working with ladders
- Able to work with business owners on a professional level and to motivate and coach them towards driving increased revenue, profitability and customer loyalty
- Be a goal-oriented team player
- Previous entrepreneurial and/or franchise experience an asset
- Very comfortable with Google Suite and software in general
- Have formal business training, Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can uphold our core values of P.I.P.E.: Passion, Integrity, Professionalism, and Empathy at all times
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Sound like your dream job?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!