Franchise Development Manager - You Move Me
You Move Me and O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Franchise Development Manager to make the dreams of small business ownership come true for potential Franchise Partners.
What's in it for me?
I will get to demonstrated my results-driven sales skills and natural relationship building. My passion for helping people achieve their business goals will be a daily focus. I will get to proactively seek out opportunities and see immediate results from exceeding targets. I will leverage social media and talent attraction techniques to build my personal and professional brand. I will work with a dynamic, passionate team to elevate the franchise development strategy of You Move Me.
I like to do work that has meaning and I’m excited about the opportunity to help people realize their dream of small business ownership. I can see that small business helps enhance our communities and provides job opportunities, and I want to be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
Who we are:
You Move Me is a North American local moving franchise organization, brought to you by the same folks that started the international franchise organization 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Leveraging the expertise and resources of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Our mission is to move people, not just their boxes. We have created a world class brand that will become the market leader in the local moving space. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A Day In The Life:
- Help drive system-wide growth through awarding franchises to small business owners
- Handle incoming leads from first point of contact to signing of agreements
- Work with a variety of lead sources including internal sourcing team and brokers
- Work closely with the lead generation team to innovative ideas to attract franchise candidates
- Educate prospective candidates on our model and systems
- Host and facilitate the recruitment and interview process for franchise candidates
- Interview candidates and complete all due diligence associated with our recruitment process
- Work with internal team (operations, marketing, legal, etc.) on securing and onboarding new Franchise Partner
What You Bring To The Table:
- Solid experience in relationship sales or recruitment coupled with a tenacious drive to succeed
- Presence on Linkedin and experience sourcing using LinkedIn and other sourcing tools
- Proven ability to hit targets and achieve goals both personal and professional
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to ensure accountability to results that maximizes contribution to the business
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- You are a confident, personable and independent self-starter with a competitive drive and a strong sense of personal accountability.
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Piqued your interest?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and telling us why! Don’t forget to include a link to your Linkedin profile!