Franchise Business Coach - 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - Toronto
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the world leader in junk removal servicing over 200 million people with more than 170 locations throughout three countries. We are an award winning company who has been recognized by several magazines and institutions including Great Place to Work Institute Canada, BC Business Magazine and Top 10 Most Admired Cultures.
We are looking for a Franchise Business Coach to partner with and coach our Franchise Partners to ensure operational excellence and drive overall top line revenue growth. This position is based out of our Vancouver corporate office, The Junktion. The position will be required to travel approximately 50% of the time across North America.
What people say about you:
I’m a business-minded coach who is highly organized, results driven and a prioritizing machine. I have a passion for business and know what it takes to develop a business from the ground up to make it a success. I am looking to be part of a team with a vision to take the road less travelled and to create something greater together than anyone of us could create alone.
What you'll do:
- Train and coach Franchise Partners and their team members on all aspects of running the daily operations of the franchise.
- Conduct regular field visits to each Franchise Partner
- Build long-term relationships with Franchise Partners and identify business growth opportunities
- Accountable for driving overall top line revenue growth for the organization with an assigned portfolio and key KPI’s
- Provide guidance to Franchise Partners to ensure actions and solutions meet customer needs, company brand targets, pricing guidelines, national account agreements and profitability recommendations
- Provide full financial analysis for franchise businesses including P&L and Balance Sheet review and cash flow analysis
- Assist with delivering regional and local training events
What you bring to the table:
- 5 – 10 years of business consulting and/or business coaching experience - experience in franchise based business an asset
- Strong entrepreneurial background and operations experience
- The mindset of a Coach, a Thinker and a Doer with a high level of adaptability
- High level growth coaching aptitude with ability to reverse complacency and plan strategically
- Must demonstrate a high level of business acumen, including business planning, forecasting and analysis skills
- Proven leadership abilities leading and/or partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Strong ability to achieve goals through direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time including travel to the US
Does this sound like the role you've been seeking?
Send us a resume with quick note that tells us why!