Financial Analyst - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our three uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
The Financial Analyst will report to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A) and support the monthly financial reporting and annual budgeting cycles for O2E Brands Inc. and the three home services brands.
What your day to day will look like
- Support the Manager, FP&A in developing financial analysis and planning tools for the CFO and O2E Brands Inc.’s Managing Directors
- Improve financial decisions by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
- Assist in the development of annual budgets and work with stakeholders to review, approve and monitor variances from budget
- Provide financial modelling support for 5-year strategic plan and related scenario analysis
- Increase productivity of the FP&A function and department heads by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools working with the business intelligence team
- Improve transparency by assisting with the development of dashboards, KPIs and reports to summarize complex information for end users
- Other projects as required depending on business needs
What you'll bring to the table
- Recently designated or working towards a CPA designation
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business, with focus on finance or accounting
- Advanced data analysis and modelling skills in Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Independent thinking and an interested in taking initiative
- Proven ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues
We're all working from home at the moment but we sure are hoping to get back to collaborating in person someday soon. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!