Financial Analyst - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our three uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like
- Support in the completion of monthly financial reporting, management reporting and forecasting
- Support in completing the consolidated budget planning
- As part of the consolidated budget process, assist in reviewing internal allocations, benchmarking expenses and comparing to prior year budget and actual results
- Prepare analysis to support Leadership team financial decision making
- Help in preparing financial information and reports for the Leadership Team and Managing Directors
- Support the rolling 5 year financial plan to support business growth
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
What you'll bring to the table
- Exceptional experience in Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Passion for forecasting and telling a story through numbers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Independent thinker interested in taking initiative
- Proven ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues
Is this the role you've been seeking for that next step in your career? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!