Field Operations Manager - You Move Me
We’re all about people
And when that’s your motto, you’d better have exceptional people to back it up! You Move Me is a North American local moving franchise organization, brought to you by the same folks that started the international franchise organization 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Leveraging the expertise and resources of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Our mission is to move people, not just their boxes. We have created a world class brand that will become the market leader in the local moving space.
This is where you come in
With the growth across our system, it’s clear we are not slowing down anytime soon. To support our growth, we are looking for a Field Operations Manager with strong coaching experience to join our growing team. You want to disrupt the moving business and make big changes You will help Franchise Partners reach operational excellence, driving sales and marketing and implementing strategic business planning. Through coaching and regular meetings, you will support Franchise Partners in promoting brand compliance, consistent business practices, and above all, fantastic service delivered to our customers. This is a full time role and the ideal candidate is based in Vancouver, Toronto or Northern Washington.
What people say about you
A natural leader who is highly organized, results driven and a prioritizing machine. I love rolling up my sleeves to get the job done. I have a passion for business and I know what it takes to develop a business from the ground up and make it a success. I am looking to be part of a team with a vision to take an industry by storm.
What you will be responsible for:
- Coaching and advising Franchise Partners on business planning, strategy and execution to ensure revenue and performance goals are achieved
- Conducting regular field visits to each Franchise Partner
- Building long-term relationships with Franchise Partners and identify business growth opportunities
- Providing guidance to Franchise Partners to ensure actions and solutions meet customer needs, company brand targets, pricing guidelines, national account agreements and profitability recommendations
- Enforcing brand compliance to maintain consistency throughout the system
- Success will be defined by the effectiveness of your business strategies and support in helping Franchise Partners succeed.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Proven operations/business development experience, experience in the moving business an asset
- Strong entrepreneurial background and franchise systems operations, or dealer network operational support experience is strongly preferred
- Proven leadership abilities derived from working in multi-layered and/or multi-unit environments
- Ability to achieve goals through direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- Flexibility in working from home and from Franchise Partners’ offices will be a necessity
- The mindset of a Coach, a Thinker, and a Doer with a high level of adaptability
- Strong business planning and analysis
Ability to Travel
The prospective candidate must have a valid passport and should expect to travel approximately 50-60% of the time. The majority of the travel is based on working in the field with Franchise Partners. The ability to travel across Canada and in the US is a requirement. In addition, the candidate must own a vehicle to accommodate local travel. While travelling, working in local Franchise Partners’ offices is to be expected.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!