Facilities Manager - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is seeking a hands-on Facilities Manager to manage our growing Vancouver and Toronto offices.
We are incredibly proud of our space and it is a pivotal part of our culture. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional and our people strive for exceptional every day when supporting our brands; 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine.
We need you to help us continue to create an exceptional space for our people to thrive in.
A day in the life:
- Take ownership of all inquiries and management of two growing offices and 55,000+ sq ft
- Mentor, develop and coach office coordinators to manage day to day activities and grow with the organization
- Work cross-functionally with O2E Brands staff to ensure our space planning is in lock-step with the activity & timelines for new hires and internal moves
- Manage third party contractors/vendors engaged in operating and maintaining sites
- Accountable for annual maintenance budget
- Assures capital projects, space planning, operations projects and renovations are managed and deadlines are met
- Further develops standards and procedures as business needs evolve
- Lead workplace health and safety initiatives
- Work with legal counsel to manage contracts and day to day operations where applicable
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners; HR, IT, Security, Communications and Events
- Conduct regular site condition inspections and solves for deficiencies
- Prepare and present project proposals to business leaders for review and approval
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience as the key point of contact for multiple locations
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Ownership of vendor service level agreements (SLA’s), building/facility contracts and all other requirements as necessary
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- An ego-less attitude, willing to "roll up your sleeves" when necessary
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- A customer service oriented approach
Is your passion facilities and office management?
If this is the role you've been seeking, send me a resume and let's talk about it.