Digital Marketing Specialist - Retention - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
We are looking for an Digital Marketing Specialist on our Retention Team to assist a growing digital marketing team with needs related to an already robust email marketing offering. You will be responsible for planning, executing, testing, and reporting on email campaigns, automation programs, and lead generation initiatives. Partnering with our current Email Marketing Specialists, the position is highly collaborative and requires the ability to coordinate with cross-functional partners such as our creative, social, and copywriting teams. The position is based out of our Vancouver corporate office, the Junktion.
What your day to day will look like
- Manages marketing projects from concept to completion
- Drives collaborative cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives, while providing advice and direction to the campaign team
- Gather and analyze project requirements to develop project plans and communicates with internal stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered in timely manner while adhering to budget
- Develops strategies and programs supporting organizational retention strategy
- Build, deploy, and optimize email marketing campaigns and automated programs mainly focused on customer acquisition and retention
- Own targeting and segmentation, testing methodologies, goal setting, reporting, and delivery schedule
- Reports on and provides ongoing tracking and analysis of strategies through analytics; monitors ROI goals on initiatives and adapts accordingly
- Writes campaign debriefs and applies findings to future initiatives
- Be awesome and have fun!
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in marketing or communications
- Experience in developing omni-channel marketing strategies
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- Experience with integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in creating and deploying highly effective multi-channel and automated drip campaigns and landing pages
- Expert knowledge of best practices in Email Marketing including list management and segmentation, deliverability issues, overall design elements, A/B testing, analytics, and performance management
- Experience with contesting and building email lists
- Knowledge of current industry regulations and privacy issues
- Experience working with databases, CMS, CRM
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects with tight timelines and multiple stakeholders, while maintaining high quality campaigns
- Keen attention to detail to ensure adherence with copy and design guidelines
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter.