Database Marketing and CRM Specialist
Talk about an exciting time to join 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and make your mark within a rapidly growing marketing team! We’re looking for an exceptional Database Marketing and CRM Specialist to help take our customer retention strategy and customer experience to the next level. This is a ground-floor type of opportunity, as we are on the precipice of an evolutionary leap in our marketing strategy. The future looks bright, and we can’t wait to see how database and CRM helps drive our business forward!
You are passionate about marketing, and are excited to help drive the evolution from traditional email marketing to integrated, 1:1 customer experiences. You love data and technology, and have the ability to define the perfect message at the right time in the customer journey. You can't wait to add new technologies to your toolbox, and see huge potential in leveraging new channels to support the customer experience. The idea of joining a collaborative team of passionate marketers is exciting, and you look forward to supporting the development of an already well-established marketing function.
A day in the life:
- Collaborate closely with marketing team and key business stakeholders to ensure programs align with business goals
- Manages automated database marketing campaigns from concept to launch, while optimizing in-flight campaigns
- Improve database marketing programs by identifying key customer segments, enhancing the customer experience, and identifying new opportunities and strategies/tactics
- Ensure compliance with CASL, CANSPAM and other data and privacy regulations where 1-800-GOT-JUNK? operates
- Develop campaign assets while adhering to brand standards
- Analyze and report on marketing program effectiveness
- Be awesome and have fun!
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of database/email marketing experience, delivering personalized messages to existing and potential customers
- Deep understanding of analytics and data-driven campaign management
- Experience with setting up and working in marketing automation platforms (Acoustic, Salesforce)
- Respect for, and a history of compliance with CASL, CANSPAM and other antispam regulations and guidelines
- Strong content design and creation experience, exceptional communication skills, and a flair for the creative
- Familiarity with template design - HTML and CSS experience would be a great addition!
- Comfort working within existing brand standards and design systems
- Immediate eligibility to work in Canada
- ...and, of course, your ideas, creativity, passion, enthusiasm and collaborative attitude!
About O2E Brands:
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our uniquely branded home services franchises -1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team.
Could you be one of them?
At O2E Brands we know that great talent comes in many forms and we want to meet you at your best. We will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com or notify the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with if unique arrangements will enable your equal participation.