Customer Success Representative - WOW 1 DAY PAINTING
As part of the WOW 1 DAY PAINTING's journey to providing an exceptional experience for our customers, we are looking to create a team that will help us grow through a concierge-style service for our clients. You will be supporting our customers through their journey acting as a primary point of contact throughout the process. Using multi-channel messaging systems to connect with clients the way they want to be contacted ensuring they are supported throughout the process. The position resides within our Sales Center, and you will get to work closely with Franchise Partners, our Operations team, as well as our customers. The position is full-time and must be available during our hours of operation.
What we are looking for
A proactive and out of the box thinker with a sharp eye for detail. A go-getter, and love to take on new challenges and live to wow your stakeholders. As a fun and energetic addition to our team, you are highly motivated to use your organizational strengths to achieve goals. You learn quickly and love to learn new skills and technology to support different projects. You are passionate about growth; both in business objectives and your professional and career development.
Does this sound like you?
- Process-driven Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely comfortable multitasking Problem-solving skills especially when you are on your own
- Great organizational skills - you are excited for the opportunity to jump in and reorganize things the way they should be
- Efficient in navigating through multiple applications (Pipeline, Google Sheets, Online Portals)
- Extremely strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Can adapt to change and new environments
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to take risks and make decisions on your own
- Work and communicate in a team environment
- Strong ability to work with computers and Salesforce
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Scheduling consultations for our Franchise Partners Connecting with clients either via phone & text Using our chat function to respond to incoming customer inquiries
- Responding to our email inquiries while delivering exceptional customer service
- Provide support to meet and exceed Service Levels Agreements for all inboxes and projects
- Assist with the ongoing development and reporting of pilot projects. Using chat to respond to customers inquiries Encourage open communication and seek feedback on all processes to address areas of concern
- Openness and acceptance of change to allow opportunities to grow the role
- Using our CRM and systems to manage our customers Ability to handle multiple sources of inquiries and prioritize accordingly
- Provide excellent written and verbal communication with customers, franchise partners, and internal Junktion staff via email, instant message, and phone.
If you are interested apply today we would love to chat!