Customer Service Representative - Email Support Team- 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
We are growing our E-Team with 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. What is our E-Team? This is a front line facing team receiving all email, chat and text inquiries from our customers in Canada, USA and Australia. You will work closely with all service areas for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to provide a WOW experience to our customers.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills especially when you are on your own
- Customer Service and team oriented
- Willing to do what is expected
- Efficient in scheduling large and complex projects
- Comfortable navigating through multiple applications (Salesforce, Google Sheets, Online Portals)
- Extremely strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take risks and make decisions on your own
- Work and communicate in a team environment
What your day to day will look like
- Deliver exceptional professional service to our email inquiries through our inboxes
- Handle commercial and residential emails and book jobs in compliance with commercial and residential requirements
- Responsible and accountable for following commercial booking process, following instructions
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales objectives that support the E-Team
- Provide support to meet and exceed Service Levels Agreements for all inboxes and projects
- Encourage open communication and seek feedback on all processes to address areas of concern
- Openness and acceptance of change to allow opportunities to grow the role
- Monitor our inboxes (National AccountsCommercial and Customer Care)
- Book large National Account projects correctly and efficiently
- Data entry in multiple application such as Salesforce, Google Sheets and Online portals
- Ability to handle multiple sources of inquiries and prioritise accordingly
- Provide excellent written and verbal communication with customers, franchise partners and internal Junktion staff via email, instant message and phone.
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!