Customer Experience Specialist - You Move Me
Customer Experience Specialist
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our You Move Me Sales Center team as a Customer Experience Specialist! You will be the first point of contact for our valued customers across North America and work with our Franchise Partners to quickly and professionally resolve all complaints.
What will your day look like?
- Lead the Sales Center Complaint Cases process and ensure these cases are closed quickly and the appropriate parties are notified
- Actively resolve customer complaints by liaising with franchise partners and customers
- Distribute weekly case reports to key stakeholders
- Send customer reviews to Marketing for web updates
- Monitor our social media pages and draft appropriate responses for media inquiries and concerns
- Monitor and report on individual franchise ratings from Yelp, Google Reviews and Facebook
- Participate in Weekly NPS and Complaints deep dives with field team
What you bring to the table
- Experience in a customer centric work environment
- Superb communicator with ability to communicate challenging and complex messages both orally and written
- Experience in a Customer Experience role
- Ability to remain calm under high stress/pressure situations
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Strong drive to deliver exceptional customer experience with every interaction
- Ability to navigate multiple social media channels and respond to public comments in a professional manner
- Comfortable with excel and google sheets to organize and manipulate data
- Lead by example and always uphold our core values of PIPE (Passion, Integrity, Professionalism and Empathy)
What's in it for me?
- Work within in a close-knit, fun and friendly team
- You will be the only Customer Experience agent on the team so it's a chance to really own your role and develop processes!
- Fantastic mentorship and work with leaders that truly cares about your growth and development
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your cover letter and resume.