Customer Experience Specialist - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like
I will work with a team of dedicated and passionate 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Customer Experience professionals. I will work a case from inception to investigation to close and I’ll own it!. I will think like a detective; identifying the root cause and finding win-win solutions for customers. I will build relationships with our Franchise Partners, Sales Center, Support team and most importantly, our customers. I will manage a robust case load in a highly collaborative environment including issues from multiple channels: social media, calls and emails. I will be a brand advocate and ensure our customer's experiences are exceptional before and after their service. I will use my unique ability to see both sides of a situation and help both parties come to a resolution.
- Leads the Complaint Resolution Process for your territory of franchises
- Responds professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations
- Composes thoughtful and accurate messages to customers
- Understands the needs of our customers and acts accordingly to create exceptional experiences
- Represents the customer internally to maintain customer centric focus
- Working effectively with the sales center and Franchise Partners to determine best practices
- Assisting in the development of policies and procedures
- Assisting in customer experience reporting for the Junktion and franchise system
- Proactively and independently works to meet targets
- Supports the goals of Customer Experience
What you bring to the table
- Experience in a customer facing role providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to assess and address customer issues in a timely manner
- Collaborative, open and well developed conflict resolution skills
- Communicate a unified voice via phone, email and social media
- Manage multiple channels and determine priorities based on urgency and time
- Ability to think creatively and suggest improvements to existing processes and procedures
- Exposure to dynamic, fast paced and changing environments
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!