Customer Experience Specialist - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer experience into the mix. With our uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like
I will work with a team of dedicated and passionate 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Customer Experience professionals. I will work a case from inception to investigation to close and I’ll own it!. I will think like a detective; identifying the root cause and finding win-win solutions for customers. I will build relationships with our key stakeholders, and most importantly, our customers. I will manage a robust case load including issues from multiple channels. I will be a brand advocate and ensure our customer's experiences are exceptional before and after their service. I will use my unique ability to see both sides of a situation and help both parties come to a resolution.
This role is based out of out Vancouver, BC Junktion (what we call our head offices) but is currently a remote position.
- Leads the Complaint Resolution Process for your territory of franchises
- Responds professionally to customer contact from a variety of origin points
- Composes thoughtful and accurate messaging to customers through email and online posts
- Understands the needs of our customers and acts accordingly to create exceptional experiences
- Works effectively with the Sales Center and our Franchise Community in sharing best practices
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures
- Proactively and independently works to meet targets
What you bring to the table
- Experience in a customer facing role providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to assess and address customer issues in a timely manner
- Collaborative, open and well developed conflict resolution skills
- Communicate a unified voice via phone, email and social media
- Manage multiple channels and determine priorities based on urgency and time
- Ability to think creatively and suggest improvements to existing processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Does this sound like the role you've been looking for!? GREAT!
Submit your resume today and tell us why you'd be awesome for this role.