Customer Experience Manager
Delete in partnership with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for an exceptional Customer Experience Manager to revolutionize how we connect with our customers.
What's in it for me?
I will get to put my mark on this rapidly growing organization by creating a best in class customer experience team, engaging and wowing our customers. I will lead the charge on evolving how we communicate - from SMS to picking up the phone - by implementing new processes and procedures. I will leverage my track record of impacting conversion rate and NPS scores to raise the bar. I will work with a dynamic, passionate team to elevate the customer experience strategy for Delete.
Who we are:
We are a small but ambitious team backed by 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s 29 years of experience. We move fast, set high goals, execute, and keep it light enough to have a lot of fun along the way. We’re looking for awesome people who love solving problems, delighting customers, and creating sustainable value.
Not only do we have a cool office (a San Francisco must), we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy four weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for five weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Lead and grow the Customer Experience team to be best in class
- Work with cross functional partners, scheduling, sales and Franchise Partners to ensure that Customer Experience is top of mind for the business
- Recruit, manage and mentor a dynamic, passionate team
- Working in Salesforce, manage the opportunity funnel, spot trends and optimize the team
- Oversee quality control and issue resolution
What You Bring To The Table:
- Proven experience in a Customer Experience leadership role
- Great customer advocacy ideas and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and implement them
- Experience communicating across channels and departments to bring together a unified message and strategy
- A data-oriented and analytical approach to make decisions and improve the performance of your team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drive to succeed, develop and an energetic, positive attitude
As if all this wasn’t enough, you’ll also work with The Junktion - what is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office, take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this team?
Is this your job?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and a note about why we’re right for you!