Creative Production Coordinator
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Production Coordinator to manage the scheduling, requirements and resourcing of a busy Marketing team.
What’s In It For Me?
I will get to leverage my relentless attention to detail to create rigor and process in a creative world. I will bring my agency experience in-house to manage scheduling and deliverables for multiple locations and stakeholders. My ability to forecast upcoming workload will appear as if I have a marketing crystal ball.
I like to do work that has meaning and I’m excited about the opportunity to be a part of integrated campaigns for business owners throughout North America. I can see that small business helps enhance our communities and provides job opportunities, and I want to be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
Who We Are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
What People Say About You:
You have been called upon throughout your career to be the one that keeps everyone organized, on time and delivering. You get a buzz from creating processes that increase efficiencies. You’ve thought about or ventured down the road of getting your PMP or Six Sigma. You build great relationships to be able to get what you need and get the job done. You may not be a creative yourself but you love working with them. You thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment where you can roll up your sleeves to get things done!
A Day In The Life:
- Plan and manage the scheduling, requirements and resourcing of marketing campaigns to ensure on time delivery
- Effectively forecast upcoming workload to ensure resource needs are met
- Create and maintain a master integrated marketing calendar
- Manage scheduling and deliverables for quarterly marketing updates
- Manage ticketing system to prioritize requests
- Evaluate and optimize existing processes - making them more efficient
What You Bring To The Table:
- Relentless attention to detail
- Experience in a busy agency environment, creative or otherwise
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and build strong relationships
- Functional knowledge of general marketing principles
- Proven ability to build and work within scheduling and resourcing tools
Is this the role you've been waiting for? Curious to find out more? Send us a resume and let's talk about it!