Contract Senior Credit and Collections Analyst - O2E Brands
At O2E Brands our motto is "It's All About People" and that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them? We're seeking a dynamic Credit & Collections person for 3-6 months.
The "What's in it for me?"
I am passionate about contributing to a business by minimizing risk, working closely with customers and team members. I will get to leverage my skills in credit and collections analysis and utilize my relationship building, creativity and knowledge to help the business grow! I will get to understand a solid system but have a lot of fun and make an impact.
Who we are:
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
A Day In The Life:
- Manage and maintain AR accounts while minimizing company risk
- Building and sustaining strong customer relationships
- Leverage your great written and verbal communication skills to solicit payment in a customer centric way
- Evaluate new customer applications for credit and approve or recommend credit limits
- Review and evaluate existing customer credit limits on a regular basis, and approve or recommend increases where appropriate
- Work within Great Plains to apply US/CAD payments
- Work closely with accounting team and account managers to ensure accurate reporting
What You Bring To The Table:
- Strong credit and collections experience in a computerized environment
- Confidence in your knowledge of billing and invoicing procedures
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Great Plains an asset
Does this sound like you? Want to hear more? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!