Contract Paralegal - O2E Brands
Are you an exceptional Paralegal looking for a contract challenge? A new home to flex your skills and work with a talented team? We’re looking for an immediate addition to our team.
O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional and it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
The "What's in it for me?"
I get to work with passionate people who are committed to professional excellence and have a strong desire to provide exemplary customer service. I will get to work with an established brand (that looks great on a resume!) to take their legal department from ordinary to exceptional. I will work with a talented, passionate team who are always striving to make the business better.
A Day In The Life
- Support in-house lawyer by interpreting contracts, preparing agreements and conducting legal research
- Assist with franchising, insurance and other corporate projects
- Preparation of legal documents, including contracts, franchise documents, corporate filing, and corporate maintenance documents
- Maintenance of corporate records and filing
What You Bring To The Table:
- Experience in a corporate legal environment
- Paralegal certification
- Franchising or regulatory experience
- Knowledge of BC Online and corporate registry/personal property register systems and filing requirements
- Strong legal letter writing
- Excellent organization skills, communication skills and attention to detail
Intrigued? Curious? I'd love to fill you in and answer any questions you have - send me a resume and let's talk about it!