Content Specialist - Maternity Leave - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional storyteller to share our exceptional stories with the world to connect with future franchise owners.
What people say about you:
You’re a passionate and energetic brand ambassador and content creator. You have an uncanny ability to spot a great story and share it with the world - from crafting storyboards to creating consumable content for social. You are highly motivated, tenacious, and constantly seeking new ways to get your stories on the radar. You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where you can roll up your sleeves to get things done, collaborating with a smart, driven, fun team.
Who we are:
With our uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A day in the life:
- Write, create, produce and edit all content related to franchise sales/marketing and organizational Thought Leadership
- Partnering with our web teams, upload and maintain relevant content while maintaining brand integrity
- Experience developing email and content campaigns to drive conversion and nurture leads
- Maintain an editorial calendar that is connected to business strategy and objectives, with a focus on relevant and timely content across all our channels.
- Work alongside our consumer content team as well as PR Agency to pitch and place stories in appropriate paid, owned, earned or shared channels
- Develop and utilize a brand scorecard to evaluate media opportunities based on tier, relevance, placement, sentiment, etc.
- Support the development of an annual content strategy for our franchise sales and marketing activities in partnership with key stakeholders;
- Document and share “brand voice” guidelines and key messaging for all franchise sales and marketing activities, organizational thought leadership and CEO / executive activities
What you bring to the table:
- Your career has been spent in public relations, media relations or journalism, preferably in a mid to large size organization or agency
- You have created content (written, video, social) for a variety of voices or brands.
- You have managed the thought leadership and social media for an executive or organization
- You understand how to measure the impact of your content with Google and social analytics
- You have had involvement in content strategy and understand the ins and outs of paid media and know what great results look like
- You are great at building relationships - with your internal and external teams to help pitch and place stories
- You’re already thinking about the fun writing or content (video, podcasts, social media!) samples you want to share with us in your interview
- Collaborative, energetic, positive attitude required!
Is this the opportunity you've been seeking? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!