Compliance and Loss Prevention Manager (Brand Excellence) - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises -1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING,You Move Me andShack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
We are looking for a self-starter, someone organized and passionate about processes, compliance and measurable impacts to join the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Operations team. You will work closely with business owners, operations and project management teams. This person will drive brand excellence, create measurement tools, foster change and support business growth through the success of Loss Prevention and Compliance programs.
A Day In The Life
- Create, roll out and maintain a compliance program that positively impacts behaviour and a loss prevention program that both deters and detects loss
- Drive brand excellence with our Franchise Partners by providing programs, tools and support
- Engage with business owners to determine and duplicate best practices across our system
- Champion our Exceptional Focus Areas: Specifically Clean Shiny Trucks and Friendly Uniformed Drivers
- Research and implement best practices from other organizations
- Manage key vendors including Mystery Shops and Uniforms
- Build strong relationships with business owners and stakeholders
- Use data to inform decisions and demonstrate results
What You Bring To The Table
- Experience working within a strong Compliance and/or Loss Prevention team and making positive business impacts
- Ability to connect, build trust and pull information from stakeholders and business owners
- Passion for setting a high bar for compliance and best practices
- Knack for leveraging technology, tools and systems to create, measure and maintain programs
- Experience managing and getting the best out of vendors
- Natural curiosity about industry trends and a constant drive to improve and learn
- Desire to work with and contribute to a first-in-class team
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Does this sound like you?
Send us a resume and let’s talk about it!