Communications Coordinator - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Communications Coordinator to join our internal communications team to provide communications expertise and content support that helps us inspire, engage and connect with our people.
What's in it for you?
Join a locally-admired brand that’s all about people to flex your strength as a natural communicator and storyteller. Leverage social media and journalism techniques to amplify our voice both across our team members and throughout our international franchise network. Collaborate with a dynamic, passionate team to elevate the communication strategy of O2E Brands.
Always evolving and fast-paced, you’ll strategize with cross-functional business stakeholders, develop comprehensive communications plans, create engaging content, and more.
Be a part of a team who helps people realize their dream of small business ownership. With small business enhancing our communities and providing job opportunities, you can be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
Who we are:
With our uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture that people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A Day In The Life
- Provide strategic communications support to cross-departmental stakeholders, including the development and execution of comprehensive communications plans
- Develop and manage delivery of comprehensive internal communication programs that supports the company’s goals
- Continuously improve internal communication channels
- Develop engaging content that delivers on agreed upon outcomes
- Leverage marketing, journalism and PR best practices to develop and implement more dynamic storytelling that builds culture and engagement
- Provide communications support to ensure strategy and goals are compelling and widely understood
- Collaborate with Marketing team to ensure we are leveraging a singular voice that best reflects our brands
What You Bring To The Table
- Proven experience in a communications role, including internal communications, content development, thought leadership, journalism or PR
- Highly organized professional who can work independently, gaining trust of stakeholders
- Great content and communication ideas and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and implement them!
- Natural storytelling ability that engages people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated strength on content development for digital platforms
- Drive to succeed and develop, and an energetic, positive attitude
Have you been seeking a unique opportunity to make an impact on a world class company?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!