Business Intelligence Analyst - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team. As part of the Business Intelligence team, you will provide reporting, analysis and insights to improve business decision making across the organization. You will be a driving force for data driven decisions and inform the business on strategic decisions based on your analysis and reporting.
Who we are:
We are a Vancouver based home services business with brands you might be familiar with - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What people say about you
I love analyzing numbers and data to uncover opportunities to drive the business forward and Tableau is my tool of choice. I have a unique ability to interpret complicated data and turn it into clear, concise and meaningful reports for different audiences. I have a clear vision of the big picture but am also able to dive into details. I am a great listener and I also ask smart questions to get to the root of the problem and deliver solutions for key stakeholders in all areas of the business.
A day in the life:
- Work with all areas of the business including marketing, finance, sales, and operations to organize, analyze and report on data
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize reports and dashboards in Tableau
- Provide fact-based data-driven insights and analysis to formulate meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Create ad hoc reports measuring the performance of strategic initiatives
- Identify trends in the data, and proactively communicate them in a concise manner
- Work closely with data engineers and scientists
- Proactively identify additional key performance indicators to measure and support new business initiatives.
- Develop and maintain forecast models
What you bring to the table
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data
- Effective communicator and strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data and to formulate actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Proficient with data visualization application Tableau gets you to the front of the line!
Is this the role you've been seeking?
Send me your resume and let's talk about it!