Business Development Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, the biggest junk removal company in the world and a household name, is looking for a dynamic, experienced sales professional to join our national accounts team. As the Business Development Manager, you will generate new business leads and develop strategic relationships with large corporate clients to knock our aggressive sales targets out of the park! This position is located at our Toronto corporate office with frequent travel across North America.
What people say about you
I am a tenacious hunter who is ambitious and results-driven. As a natural salesperson, I thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. I am a confident, independent self-starter with a competitive drive and a strong sense of urgency. I proactively seek out opportunities and thrive on exceeding aggressive sales targets.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to develop a sales strategy to seek and establish new business opportunities
- Build and maintain a prospect list that focuses on appropriate companies
- Expand and build new business through a combination of emails, phone calls, networking and in-person meetings
- Establish and develop relationships with corporate and commercial clients across North America
- Work closely with the National Account Managers to transition new client accounts, track and manage all activities and opportunities into Salesforce CRM
- Manage the activities required for effective relationship and business management through utilizing our CRM
What you bring to the table
- Proven BD experience in a business to business environment
- Ability to travel across North America up to 50% of the time
- High-level, strategic selling skills derived from working in multi-layered, business-to-business focused environments
- Demonstrated experience prospecting new clients through a combination of cold-calls and in-person meetings
- Proven track record of success in business development demonstrated by meeting aggressive sales targets
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Strong communications skills including presentation skills
Is this the career step you've been seeking?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your resume and let's talk about it!