Business Analyst - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for a Business Analyst who loves data and be a pivotal player in our success.
What people say about you:
You work well with stakeholders across the business and are often the bridge between business and technical requirements. You have excellent communication skills and are adept at asking the right question at the right time! People have always commented on your ability to solve technical problems, implement processes and understand complex details.
Who we are:
With our three uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A day in the life
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to ensure we are building scalable data models and architecture
- Work closely with a talented product management / business analysis team and cross functional stakeholders
- Map existing systems and processes and identify areas of improvement
- Ensure cross team delivery processes are in place for the O2E Brands technology platforms, working and collaborating with management peers
- Lead the creation and maintenance of O2E Brands technology platforms / product road-maps
- Establish and maintain business stakeholder intake and ongoing engagement processes for O2E Brands technology platforms
- Drive continuous improvement as well as consistent use of business analysis / product management people, processes, and tools
- Drive business engagement and culture around business analysis and product management
What you bring to the table
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a mid to large size organization
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, data governance, data architecture and BI Tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Known for actively building relationships with business and technology partners
- Comfort in a fast paced, growing and evolving environment
- Natural coach and collaborator
- Experience in Agile environments an asset
- Experience in Salesforce an asset
Is this the next step in your career?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.