Business Analyst - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for a Business Analyst who loves data and be a pivotal player in a businesses success.
What people say about you:
You are analytical and detail oriented. People have always commented on your ability to solve technical problems, implement processes and understand complex details. You work well with stakeholders across the business and are often the bridge between business and technical requirements.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A day in the life
- Work closely with a talented product management / business analysis team and cross functional stakeholders
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to ensure we are building scalable data models and architecture
- Map existing systems and processes and identify areas of improvement
- Ensure cross team delivery processes are in place for the O2E Brands technology platforms, working and collaborating with management peers
- Lead the creation and maintenance of O2E Brands technology platforms / product road-maps
- Establish and maintain business stakeholder intake and ongoing engagement processes for O2E Brands technology platforms
- Drive continuous improvement as well as consistent use of business analysis / product management people, processes, and tools
- Drive business engagement and culture around business analysis and product management
What you bring to the table
- Experience as a BA or product manager in a mid to large size organization
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Known for actively building relationships with business and technology partners
- Comfort in a fast paced, growing and evolving environment
- Natural coach and collaborator
- Experience in Agile environments an asset
- Experience in Salesforce an asset
Is this the next step in your career?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!