Brand Coordinator - You Move Me
You Move Me is looking for a Brand Coordinator to join our fast-paced team! The Brand Coordinator’s primary objective is to support the strategic growth of the You Move Me brand footprint and to support system growth of our franchise partners. Reporting to the Vice President, Operations, this role supports a wide variety of services and projects to our Franchise Partners and our corporate Team.
The role is key in providing logistical and administrative support to the VP, Operations, as well as both the franchise development and operations sides of the business. The duties of the role vary from recurring tasks to ad-hoc projects. This position is located at our Vancouver corporate office, the Junktion.
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What people say about you
I am an energetic individual who loves rolling up my sleeves to get things done. I thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where I get to multi-task and work on a variety of projects. I am excited about working with a team where I can learn and grow with.
What you'll do
- Event & Meeting planning (everything from organizing catered lunches for training groups to being a primary support person for our annual Conference)
- Provide administrative support to the brand’s VP, Operations
- Manage vendor relations and operations support services for our Franchise Partners
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the You Move Me team
- Manage administrative systems for our operations team. This could include: reporting for both field operations and franchise development, financial and compliance tracking, Franchise Partner training tools and logistics.
- Work with the marketing and public relations team to manage social media, support new Franchise marketing systems and serve as the main point of contact between You Move Me and our marketing team.
- Support Franchise Development for the expansion of the brand in coordination of advertising dollars, reporting weekly KPI’s and supporting final interview days.
What you bring to the table
- Experience in an Administrator or Coordinator position supporting a team in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear, professional level of communication both oral and written
- Innovative - able to take existing processes and find ways to improve upon them
- Organized - The ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed
- A comfort level with a fast paced environment
- Experience and proficiency in Google Apps and MS Office Suite products
- Great relationship builder who works well with all levels of the organization
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!