O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to support one of our busy senior executives in our amazing marketing team. The Administrative Assistant will wear many different hats in this role and will suit someone with outstanding organisation skills and who is looking to work in a fun and innovative team!
What people say about you
You are a passionate out of the box thinker with a sharp eye for detail. You lead by example, love to take on new challenges and live to wow your stakeholders. As a fun and energetic addition to your team, you are highly motivated to use your organizational strengths to achieve individual and team goals. You learn quickly and love to learn new skills and technology to support different projects. You are passionate about growth; both in business objectives and your professional and career development.
What you’ll do:
- Directly support one of our senior executives with a variety of administrative tasks
- Provide administrative support to various members of the team
- Ensure expense reports are completed and submitted on time
- Prepare documents, presentations and reports as required
- Coordinate calendars and schedules
- Arrange and manage travel (including booking flights, hotels, car rentals etc.)
- Support various events and meeting planning
- Handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience as a Senior Administrative Assistant
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google apps an asset)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done
Is this the perfect role for you?
Send us your resume and let us know why!