Account Manager, National Accounts - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, an international $200M+ franchise organization, is looking for a dynamic, experienced sales professional to join our national accounts team. As the Account Manager, National Accounts, you will successfully hunt new commercial accounts, farm existing accounts and create new revenue streams to knock our aggressive sales targets out of the park! This position is located at our Vancouver corporate office, the Junktion.
What people say about you
I am an exceptional relationship builder and a driven sales professional. I am entrepreneurial and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and sales-focused environment. I am personable and can nurture and foster strong relationships with franchise partners as well as large international corporate clients.
What you'll do
- Drive commercial National Account business by creating and solidifying strong business relationships, converting prospects to clients, improving processes, and increasing revenue
- Provide strategic support to the Business Development team for prospecting of new business, including market research, industry segmentation projects and sales support
- Build long-term account value and identify growth opportunities within existing National Accounts
- Oversee management of the contracts and compliance function, including negotiations, compliance and administration of account agreements, ensuring that the agreed-upon terms are captured
- Work with our National Account customers on concept development and facilitate coordination between 1-800-GOT-JUNK? management and customers to bring concepts to fruition
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop and implement strategic alliances that will benefit both Franchise Partners and 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
What you bring to the table
- Strong experience in business-to-business sales
- Ability to travel across North America up to 50% of the time
- High-level, strategic selling skills derived from working in multi-layered, business-to-business focused environments
- Proven record of building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with national and global organizations
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Strong communications skills including presentation skills
- A self-starter who can manage multiple, complex priorities simultaneously within demanding timelines
- Experience with a franchise organization or channel sales would be an asset
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Does this sound like your role?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!