Last month, our Franchise Partners from across North America came together at our annual conference, Kickoff.
Together, all four brands in the O2E Brands family celebrated wins from the past year, looked ahead to the future, and presented awards to top performers. The theme this year was “Bigger and Better Together.” To us, this means that together, we can accomplish so much more than we could ever do alone. We’ve come a long way and I’m so proud of what all of us at O2E Brands achieved last year.
I’m excited to announce the 2017 award-winning Franchise Partners from our Emerging Brands: WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me, and Shack Shine. Each of these talented business owners achieved major milestones last year. They’re passionate leaders, they’re hungry for success, and they’re hands-on in their businesses. They’ve proven time and again that with teamwork and determination, anything is possible.
HERE ARE THE 2017 WINNERS FROM OUR EMERGING BRANDS:
Franchise of the Year: This award goes to the franchise that demonstrates exceptional results in all aspects of their business: revenue, customer experience, profit, employee productivity, and year-over-year growth. This award is presented to the franchise that has a focus on dominating their local markets and building brand awareness.
- WOW 1 DAY PAINTING: Darryl Karpel & Brent Sharpless, Toronto, ON
- You Move Me: Tyler Staszak & Josh Herron, Kansas City, MO
- Shack Shine: Kit Hulbert, Gavin Simpson & Shaun Bicego, Vancouver South, BC
Rookie of the Year: This award is presented to the franchise that runs an exceptional business, within their first year of operating (first 12 months). For the You Move Me brand, the award was “Growth Franchise of the Year” and was presented to the franchise that achieved the highest year over year revenue growth by percentage.
- WOW 1 DAY PAINTING: Tyrone DeBrouwer, Kitchener Waterloo, ON
- You Move Me: Paul Guy & Ashton Lubman, GTA Toronto, ON
- Shack Shine: Matt Jarvis & Danielle Jarvis, Fraser Valley South, BC
Customer Experience Award: This award is presented to the franchise that has an exceptional focus on customer service, always putting the customer’s satisfaction first. They live our core values of PIPE: Passion, Integrity, Professionalism, and Empathy.
- WOW 1 DAY PAINTING: John & Jane Huizing, Hamilton, ON
- You Move Me: Ben Hoskins, Portland, OR
- Shack Shine: Bryan & Sanda Anthony, York Region, ON
Roy H. Williams Award: The Roy H. Williams award goes to a franchise who is passionate about their brand, loves being a part of something bigger, who follows our systems to build brand awareness, and who has an unwavering focus on growth and dominating their market. This is the first award of its kind for O2E Brands and is only awarded to one franchise across the brands.
- Congratulations to our WOW 1 DAY PAINTING Toronto team for winning this prestigious award. They are an inspiration to all of us at O2E Brands, and they are exemplars of how we WOW!
A big thank you to our 2017 award winners, all of our Emerging Brands Franchise Partners, and everyone in the O2E Brands family. None of this would be possible without our exceptional people — we truly are bigger and better, together.
~ Published by James Alisch, Managing Director, Emerging Brands at O2E Brands