Salesforce Developer - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What people say about you
I am a highly organized, collaborative and results driven, technology enthusiast who has never been afraid to roll up my sleeves to get the job done. I am a smart, people driven technology “junkie” who lives and breathes innovation through technology. My passion and creativity is evident in the portfolio of business technology solutions I’ve developed. I am looking to be part of an awesome team with a vision to take the road less traveled and to create something greater together than anyone of us could create alone.
This is where you come in
We have recently launched a highly customized Salesforce platform across O2E Brands with 3000+ users. This is a great opportunity to work on an enterprise system, stabilize the platform, work with our business to develop enhancements and push the limits of what Salesforce can do!
What you'll do:
- Work on all aspects of the Salesforce ecosystem from
- Admin (permissions, flows, reports, etc.)
- Integration (3rd Party tools like SmartConnect, DemandTools, sDocs, etc.)
- Deployment (Gearset, Changesets, Data Loader, etc.)
- Help develop best practices in Salesforce usage.
- Assist , with selecting, solutioning, and implementing new Salesforce related technology solutions.
- Creating integration and development plans that provide scope and timeline for Development.
- Understand the ALM and CI process using GIT, branching, merging, deployments, etc.
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and continual modifications.
- Work closely with Business Analysts on interpreting functional requirements.
- Participation in sprint, design review, scrum, and cycle debrief sessions using and maturing agile, Scrum, and other short order development methodologies.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in developing with VisualForce and Apex according to SalesForce standards.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, including its limitations, tools, features, approaches and security requirements.
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced skills in managing the source code control; execute tests; deploy packages.
- Experience developing for RESTful API and Salesforce1 mobile application.
- Strong competency in investigating inter-system issues using logs, database and network monitoring.
- Good communication and quality driven documentation practices (code comments, design documents, etc.)
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong collaborative skills and experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Canvas and Chatter
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume