We’re all about people
We are O2E Brands and our name comes from what we do. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving, and home detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
This is where you come in
With the growth across our organization, it’s clear we are not slowing down anytime soon. We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our business technology team who will work closely with our business stakeholders to manage and enhance our applications and deploy mobile and cloud solutions that will help drive new business for our Franchise Partners in Canada, United States, and Australia. This position is based out of our Vancouver corporate office, The Junktion.
Junktion - [juhnghk-shuhn] - noun1. a place where people join together with common goals and create shared success.2. a place where people and ideas meet, are joined, cross or converge.
The term ‘Junktion’ is more than just a play on words; it’s our name for the Vancouver Head Office. Located in Mount Pleasant just steps away from downtown, our open concept office overlooks Science World and the North Shore Mountains. Team members hang out on our bean bag chairs, host meetings at our bar, take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting, and get together for First Round Friday for a drink.
What people say about you
I am a highly organized, collaborative and results driven, technology enthusiast who has never been afraid to roll up my sleeves to get the job done. I am a smart, people driven technology “junkie” who lives and breathes innovation through technology. My passion and creativity is evident in my portfolio of business technology solutions I’ve developed. I am looking to be part of an awesome team with a vision to take the road less travelled and to create something greater together than anyone of us could create alone.
What your day to day will look like
- Help develop best practices in Salesforce usage
- Assist , with selecting and implementing new Salesforce related technology solutions
- Creating integration and development plans that provide scope and timeline for Development
- Understand the ALM and CI process using GIT, branching, merging, deployments, etc.
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and continual modifications
- Work closely with Business Analysts on interpreting functional requirements
- Participation in sprint, design review, scrum, and cycle debrief sessions using and maturing agile, Scrum, and other short order development methodologies
- 3 years experience in developing VisualForce/UI components according to SalesForce standards
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, including its limitations, tools, features, approaches and security requirements.
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Advanced skills in managing the source code control; execute tests; deploy packages
- Experience developing for RESTful API and Salesforce1 mobile application
- Strong competency in investigating inter-system issues using logs, database and network monitoring
- Good communication and quality driven documentation practices (code comments, design documents, etc.)
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Strong collaborative skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer preferred
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!