Salesforce Administrator - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
Who you are
We are looking for a detail oriented individual with an interest in leading the Salesforce admin/support across all O2E Brands. Ideal candidate would have a combination of experience with sales, sales operations, analysis, support and business technology. Technical aptitude and competence is very helpful though not mandatory. The role will be an internal facing role working with users across all brands and functional departments. Ideal candidate will develop deep understanding of our internal business processes, knowledge of organizational structure and culture of each brand to build relationships across the brands.
What you'll do:
- Administration of Salesforce platform through system administration, setting up new users/deactivating users, user training, configurations, managing security and permissions, and adding dashboards/reports
- Act as the main point of contact with Salesforce by staying current on Salesforce updates, product roadmap and mapping internal requirements back to new features working with internal business analyst and solution architecture functions
- Work with a growing end-user group by using business requirements to enhance the functionality of the Salesforce platform
- Coordinate release management of new features / capabilities with our internal stakeholders, communications and with business technology dept
- Coordinate requests across all brands and functional departments to rationalize and prioritize requests
- Lead testing and deployment process prior to rolling out new features in production
- Collaborate and connect with other local Salesforce customers to leverage insights, best practices
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of experience working as certified Salesforce administrator
- Experience or understanding of Salesforce system administration, integration, configuration, and product features beneficial
- Experience with Field Services Management software solutions beneficial
- Experience with release management involving multiple sandboxes (user acceptance testing)
- Experience working with the following groups of stakeholders: end users, business analysts, project managers, solution architect, developers etc
- Excellent communications, presentation skills with a strong desire to be the voice of the users
- Excellent analytical skills used to respond to requested changes, validate needs against existing system capabilities, future product roadmap to provide optimal recommendation to meet request.
- Someone with a strong attention to detail that loves data, reporting, data governance etc
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!