Quality Assurance Lead - O2E Brands
We’re all about people
We are O2E Brands and our name comes from what we do. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and moving exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
This is where you come in
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Lead to to join our Project Management and Development team. Reporting to the Director, PMO and Development, the QA Lead will provide leadership to our QA team through the application of best practices and coordination of testing activities across multiple software platforms and projects. You will be an integral part of building out the QA disciple within O2E and laying the groundwork for testing automation.
What you'll do
- Establish and evolve testing best practices, standards, and systems
- Establishing software testing procedures for unit test, integration testing and regression testing with emphasis on automating the testing procedures.
- Manage and maintain testing schedules for the QA team across multiple software project and platforms
- Develop and execute detailed test plans and scripts, documenting the actual test results against the expected results.
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Work and coordinate closely with project management, business analysis, and development teams
- Create a roadmap for the implementation of testing automation across multiple software platforms
What you bring to the table
- 10 + years’ experience in application and website testing.
- QA management\leadership experience.
- A strong desire to improve existing and implement new processes
- Implementing QA strategy, processes, and plans.
- Experience testing ERP / CRM and web platforms (specific experience with Salesforce technologies and Drupal technologies is an asset).
- A passion for coaching and developing others
- Ability to translate business requirements into test cases / scenarios
- A natural curiosity to understand requirements and systems
- Experience in guiding the development and application of functional testing scripts.
- Experience with current testing tools including QA automation.
- Strong communication skills to interface with the technology teams and business leaders
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
How to apply
Send us your resume and a brief outline of why you love QA!