Project Manager - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What people say about you
I’m at my best when I’m helping others get organized to achieve results. I enjoy working with a broad spectrum of professionals and use my endless curiosity to collect input and ideas at every opportunity. I am comfortable getting up in front of people to motivate and lead activity. I am skilled at holding myself and others accountable for commitments made in a way that leads to both results and strong relationships.I make juggling multiple projects look fun by calling upon my superior planning skills, attention to process and positive outlook. I have worked on a broad spectrum of projects and have extensive experience with technological change and business transformation. I can call upon my business analysis skills to support product managers understand and manage product backlogs across multiple technology platforms as well as understand dependencies to my projects.
What your day to day will look like
- Managing numerous cross-departmental business and technology projects
- Working with key stakeholders to develop clearly defined project deliverables
- Analyzing and assessing business needs on an ongoing basis to develop and manage project schedules, resources, and budgets
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure the direction, timeline and development of our technology platforms are driving forward
- Communicating a product vision across the company and building consensus on priorities to achieve results
- Applying appropriate project management methodology to ensure successful delivery of projects, including project plans, status meetings, progress reports and initiation/closure activities
- Championing project management culture throughout the organization
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators for projects and focusing project activities on realizing the intended benefits of the project
- Analyzing and evaluating the financial feasibility and risks of projects
- Contributing to the analysis and development of the company’s strategy
What you'll bring to the table
- Advanced project management skills and demonstrated experience working on a broad spectrum of business and technology projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience as a BA or Product Manager in terms of managing requirements, timelines and a product backlog / roadmap
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced skills in spreadsheets, word processing, scheduling and project management applications
- Professional and confident demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Project management designation is preferred
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Are you ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity with a leading Vancouver-based brand? If you think you’d be a good fit for the role, apply now to tell us why you're awesome!