Project Manager - O2E Brands
We’re all about people
We are O2E Brands and our name comes from what we do. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and moving exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
This is where you come in
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Strategy & Business Operations team. Reporting to the Manager, PMO, the Project Manager will work closely with senior management and cross-functional teams to facilitate and project manage key strategic projects and technology initiatives.
What people say about you
I’m at my best when I’m helping others get organized to achieve results. I enjoy working with a broad spectrum of professionals and use my endless curiosity to collect input and ideas at every opportunity. I am comfortable getting up in front of people to motivate and lead activity. I am skilled at holding myself and others accountable for commitments made in a way that leads to both results and strong relationships. I make juggling multiple projects and priorities look fun by calling upon my superior planning skills, attention to process and positive outlook. I have worked on a broad spectrum of projects and have extensive experience with technological change and business transformation.
What you'll do
- Managing numerous cross-departmental business and technology projects
- Working with key stakeholders to develop clearly defined project deliverables
- Analyzing and assessing business needs on an ongoing basis to develop and manage project schedules, resources, and budgets
- Applying appropriate project management methodology to ensure successful delivery of projects, including project plans, status meetings, progress reports and initiation/closure activities
- Championing project management culture throughout the organization
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators for projects and focusing project activities on realizing the intended benefits of the project
- Analyzing and evaluating the financial feasibility and risks of projects
- Contributing to the analysis and development of the company’s strategy
What you bring to the table
- Advanced project management skills and demonstrated experience working on a broad spectrum of business and technology projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced skills in spreadsheets, word processing, scheduling and project management applications
- Professional and confident demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Project management designation is preferred
Do you want this job now?
Are you ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity with a leading Vancouver-based brand? If you think you’d be a good fit for the role, submit your resume and cover letter that details the following information:
A synopsis of why you’re the right candidate for the job
Your career objectives