Program Manager- O2E Brands
We’re all about people
We are O2E Brands and our name comes from what we do. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and moving exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
This is where you come in
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Strategy & Business Operations team. Reporting to the Director of Development & Project Management, the Program Manager will work closely with senior management and cross-functional teams to facilitate and manage the project portfolio across O2E Brands, as well as directly manage key strategic projects and technology initiatives.
What people say about you
I’m at my best when I’m helping others get organized to achieve results. I enjoy working with a broad spectrum of professionals and use my endless curiosity to collect input and ideas at every opportunity. I am comfortable getting up in front of people to motivate and lead activity. I am skilled at holding myself and others accountable for commitments made in a way that leads to both results and strong relationships.
Pulling together and executing against the big picture is important to me, especially when it comes to aligning my teams on priority and how all the moving parts fit together. I make juggling multiple projects and priorities look fun by calling upon my superior planning skills, attention to process and positive outlook. I have worked on a broad spectrum of projects and have extensive experience with technological change and business transformation.
What you’ll do
- Working with the strategy team to build annual strategic programs (what projects we’ll be doing, and when), and maintaining visibility of those programs on an ongoing basis
- Owning and evolving O2E’s project management methodology to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Championing project management culture throughout the organization, including mentoring team members and business leaders
- Directly managing numerous cross-departmental business and technology projects
- Analyzing and assessing business needs on an ongoing basis to develop and manage project schedules, resources, risk, and budgets
What you bring to the table
- Advanced project management skills and 5 - 10 years of experience working on a broad spectrum of business and technology projects
- Experience working at the portfolio and program level, understanding how to manage project interdependencies across an organization, while at the same time having direct ownership of select projects
- Background in establishing or improving a project management methodology within an organization
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Advanced skills in spreadsheets, word processing, scheduling and project management applications
- Professional and confident demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- A Bachelor’s degreeProject management designation is preferred
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your application!