PPC Account Specialist - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
With the growth across our organization, it’s clear we’re not slowing down anytime soon. To support our growth, we need an experienced PPC Account Coordinator to join our Digital Marketing team. The PPC Account Coordinator will work alongside other marketing experts to provide world-class marketing support for all our brands. This position is located at our Vancouver corporate office, The Junktion.
What people say about you
I am a strategic thinker, highly organized, results driven, prioritizing machine who can lead without title and has never been afraid to roll up my sleeves to get the job done. I’ve never met a Google AdWords account that I couldn’t get the better of. I dream in CPC, CPA, ROAS, CTR and any acronym that will improve my results. I am an innovative marketer and love to test new campaign types and platforms.
What your day to day will look like
- Strategy, creation and implementation of PPC campaigns, across US, Canada & Australia and working across our family of services in a franchise system
- Optimization through increased conversion rates, lowering overall costs, and improving the quality of client leads
- Growing our paid traffic, finding opportunities to win online
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
- Ability to confidently speak to results and provide timely PPC reporting to our franchise partners
- Working knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns, SEO and social media advertising - willing and eager to test and learn.
- Keeping up with changes in the online marketing environment and trends to best serve the objectives of our organization
- A team player, providing support across the entire Search Team on projects as needed
- Coordination of projects with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
What you'll bring to the table
- 2 years of experience managing and working with PPC accounts
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook CPC, Doubleclick and other paid platforms
- Working knowledge of Bid Management tools such as Acquisio is a bonus
- Experience running Display campaigns using Programmatic Buying is a plus
- Understands success metrics across various digital platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets. Enjoys pivot tables
- Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Clear understanding of online marketing tactics like affiliate, pay-per-click, email advertising or any other digital marketing efforts
- Team player who can leverage other online and offline marketing efforts across internal departments and franchises
- Good communication, collaboration and presentation skills
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter. Don’t forget to tell us what you love about PPC!