Manager, Talent Acquisition - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
We are looking for a Manager, Talent Acquisition to lead our never-boring talent acquisition team. As a people & culture ambassador, you will embody our guiding principle: “It’s All About People” and help us find other awesome people to join our corporate and call center teams. This position is located at our Vancouver corporate office, the Junktion.
What people say about you
I am passionate about culture and will not compromise on the quality of employees I bring into the organization. I enjoy being a player-coach where I get to manage my own open requisitions while leading and mentoring a team. As a trusted partner for our hiring managers, I work closely with them through the entire recruitment cycle. I love all things talent acquisition from sourcing strategies and interviews to candidate experience and talent branding. I thrive on continuous improvement and keep current with the latest innovation through blogs, articles and networking events.
What your day to day will look like
- Along with the VP, People & Culture, lead the talent acquisition strategy for the Junktion
- Lead and mentor the talent acquisition team members
- Partner with the sales center leaders on recruitment plans for the call centers in Vancouver & Toronto
- Partner with hiring managers on full-cycle recruitment for select positions within the corporate team
- Partner with the marketing and public relations team on talent marketing and branding initiatives
- Partner with our brand operations teams to support recruiting initiatives at the Franchise level
- Manage and oversee the talent acquisition budget
- Manage relationships with vendors including recruitment agencies, applicant tracking system and other recruitment related vendors
- Work with the People & Culture team on various projects
- Be awesome and have fun!
What you'll bring to the table
- 8+ years’ experience working in a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment role
- 3+ years’ experience leading a Talent Acquisition team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Commerce with a concentration in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Experience working with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and growth-oriented organization
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems and talent metrics / dashboards
- True passion for talent acquisition and love for continuous innovation and improvement
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter