Manager, Public Relations - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What people say about you
You are a proven leader and passionate brand ambassador. You are an exceptional, even gifted, writer with an uncanny ability to know what makes a great story and what is current and timely in our industry. You can motivate a team and are absolutely fearless when pitching the media. You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where you can roll up your sleeves and work with your team to get things done!
What your day will look like:
- Lead a talented team to success in their designated areas of focus
- Work with regional media to generate positive press for all brands
- Work with franchise partners and the PR team to develop new PR strategies, creative angles, and campaigns
- Coach franchise partners on PR and media relations
- Develop prospective media targets and contacts through extensive research
- Storytell through digital and social channels
- Support product placement opportunities for our brands ie Hoarders, CNBC etc...
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience in a PR leadership role, you’ve developed and grown your team to be successful
- Proven success creating and pitching PR strategies across various media outlets throughout North America
- Drive to succeed, develop and an energetic, positive attitude required
Is this your job??
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter.
We want to get to know you, feel free to include any social media handles (ie. Linkedin, Twitter etc.) and any blogs / websites that you want to share!