Inside Sales Representative - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
We’re all about people
Our sales team is expanding, we are hiring Inside Sales Reps to join our B2B Sales team!
First and foremost, you will be a 1-800-GOT-JUNK? brand ambassador and represent our core values of: Passion, Integrity, Professionalism and Empathy. We should talk if you are: driven, hungry for sales, a great communicator and you play to win.
Our Inside Sales Reps work closely with franchise partners on a high volume of warm and cold leads to develop the commercial business for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? in Canada and the USA. This is a GROWTH role to add to a our rapidly growing team who have been a pivotal part of our 20% year over year expansion, and we are not stopping! Your dream job is located at our Vancouver corporate office, The Junktion.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure achievement of franchise growth targets through outbound B2B sales
- Directly contribute to franchise revenues by generating a large volume of sales leads
- Prospect and develop strategic relationships with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? commercial business clients
- Ensure the CRM is being maintained and updated accurately on a daily basis.
- Work in conjunction with the VP of Local Commercial Sales to execute the commercial business strategic plan.
- Partner with National Accounts and Strategic Alliances team to foster major accounts and increase commercial business sales.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Experience in a fast paced and high volume outbound sales environment - this could be mobility, software, retail - if you have sales targets and you're crushing them, we want to talk to you!
- Proven track record of exceeding aggressive sales targets
- Strong ownership and accountability to results
- Are you an A Player who:
- Lives to WOW
- Communicates effectively
- Plays to win
- Challenges the status quo
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter. Don’t forget to tell us what you love about outbound sales.
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.