Graphic Designer - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
We are looking for a passionate, customer focused Graphic Designer to be a part of our world class Marketing team for a 12 month contract. Our Graphic Design team is lean and efficient: creating a high volume of marketing collateral for all of our brands. Collaborating with our Franchise Partners throughout Canada, the US and Australia, you will build marketing collateral to support their business needs. Creative, savvy, a keen eye for detail, and exemplary people skills are key to this position’s success. This position is based out of our Vancouver corporate office, the Junktion.
What people say about you
I am a positive, methodical person who loves using my creative background to build engaging marketing material and collateral that meet brand standards. My proven design skills and print production knowledge enables me to produce effective, on-brand designs in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment. I am able to plug in and focus on the task at hand. I’m a team player who enjoys helping others and knows how to truly help by asking the right questions to get the job done.
What your day to day will look like
- Creating marketing material for print and online
- Editing and creating print advertising like direct mail, print ads, flyers etc.
- Using the Adobe Suite to create digital advertising like email design, landing pages, banner ads etc.
- Managing artwork requests from franchise partners and our corporate team
- Liaising and communicating with Franchise Partners throughout Canada, the US and Australia to assist with their design and artwork needs
- Assertively and professionally handling brand graphic standards and compliance issues
- Maintaining and organizing a large asset library of marketing materials
What you'll bring to the table
- Professional experience designing for both print and digital with a well-developed understanding of the technical differences between the two
- 4-5 years’ experience in print and digital graphic design
- Proven design skills including ad layout, typography and photo editing. Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro
- Google Suite and MS Office knowledge
- Demonstrated animation experience using After Effects and video retouching/editing experience is an asset
- Experience in a business-to-business and a production focused environment
- Strong customer focus and ability to work with all levels of the organization
Life at the Junktion
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want the job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and portfolio and why you love Graphic Design.