Franchise Development Manager - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
We are looking for a Franchise Development Manager who will work closely with our VP of Partner Development at O2E Brands to support our growth through awarding Franchises for You Move Me and 1-800-GOT-JUNK?.
You’re a results-driven salesperson and natural relationship builder. You are passionate about helping people achieve their goals and helping the business grow. You are a confident, personable and independent self-starter with a competitive drive and a strong sense of personal accountability. You proactively seek out opportunities and thrive on exceeding targets. You enjoy meeting and interacting with new people and have the patience and skills required to build meaningful relationships.
What you'll do
- Help drive system-wide growth through awarding franchises for our home services brands
- Handle all incoming leads from first point of contact to signing of agreements
- Work with a variety of lead sources including internal sourcing and brokers
- Innovative lead generation ideas on attracting franchise candidates
- Educate prospective candidates on our model and systems
- Host and facilitate the recruitment and interview process for franchise candidates
- Interview candidates and complete all due diligence associated with our recruitment process
- Work with internal team (operations, marketing, legal, etc.) on securing and onboarding new Franchise Partner
- Interact on social media and promote our thought leadership content
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales / business development or recruitment
- Strong sales, recruiting and relationship building skills, coupled with a tenacious drive to succeed
- Demonstrate success in a consultative sales role
- Previous Franchise Sales experience a strong asset
- Presence on Linkedin and experience sourcing using LinkedIn and other sourcing tools
- Proven track record of achievement demonstrated by meeting aggressive sales targets
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to ensure accountability to results that maximizes contribution to the business
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Piqued your interest?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter. Don’t forget to include a direct link to your Linkedin profile!