Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
The Financial Analyst will report to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and play an important role in providing financial information to stakeholders of O2E Brands Inc. and the four home services brands.
What your day to day will look like
- Support the Manager, FP&A in developing financial analysis and planning tools for the CFO and O2E Brands Inc.’s Managing Directors
- Improve financial decisions by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
- Assist in the development of annual budgets and work with stakeholders to review, approve and monitor variances from budget
- Provide financial modelling support for 5-year strategic plan and related scenario analysis
- Increase productivity of the FP&A function and department heads by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools working with the business intelligence team
- Improve transparency by assisting with the development of dashboards, KPIs and reports to summarize complex information for end users
- Other projects as required depending on business needs
What you'll bring to the table
- CPA designation (experience with a big 4 accounting firm or a franchisor an asset)
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business, with focus on finance or accounting
- Advanced Excel modelling and data analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Independent thinker interested in taking initiative.
- Proven ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Is this your job?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!