Director, Inbound Sales - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, an international $200M+ franchise organization, is looking for a dynamic, experienced sales professional to lead our Inbound Sales Team. As the Director, Inbound Sales, you and your team will lead the charge for all incoming residential calls for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?.
I am an exceptional relationship builder and a strategic thinker with many years of sales leadership experience. I am entrepreneurial and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and sales-focused environment. I am a mentor and a coach for my team. My natural leadership abilities motivate and inspire my team to reach and/exceed aggressive sales targets. I am personable and can nurture and foster strong relationships with my team, franchise partners as well as internal stakeholders.
What you will do day to day
- Build, coach and motivate a team of sales leaders
- Implement and execute sales programs that will help increase overall sales revenue including gamification for large sales teams
- Provide strategic support to the Team Leads and Team Captains during 1:1 and team meetings
- Motivate front line Sales Agents through your focus, faith and effort
- Liaise between sales center operations and the inbound Sales team to maximize agent efficiency
- Walk the floor and connect with Sales Agents on a daily basis
- Support Quality Assurance and Training initiatives to improve customer experience and agent performance
What you bring to the table
- 3-6 years of Sales Leadership and Management
- 2-3 years of leading People Managers
- 5-10 years of proven experience in sales
- Experience with a medium to large call center with a high focus on culture is an asset
- Previous experience with implementing new contact center systems
- Demonstrable record of managing results through others, inspiring team and individual success
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivate staff to exceed expectations
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Ability to ensure accountability to results that maximizes contribution to the business
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting skills
- High-level, strategic selling skills derived from working in a fast paced sales environment
- Proven record of building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Proven track record of achievement demonstrated by meeting aggressive sales targets through direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- A self-starter who can manage multiple, complex priorities simultaneously within demanding timelines
The Application Process
Are you ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity with a leading Vancouver-based brand? If you meet the above profile, please send your resume, include a cover letter that details the following information: A synopsis of why you’re the right candidate for the job, your career objectives and salary expectations.
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.