Director of Digital Marketing - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What people say about you
You are an experienced and passionate digital marketing leader who wants to acquire and retain customers through various digital marketing channels. You have a strong understanding of local and national trends and what it takes to reach out customers across Canada, United States and Australia. You can inspire with your vision and develop leaders. You are on a constant pursuit of excellence and understand it is always a work in progress.
What your day to day will look like
- Execution, ownership and accountability of digital marketing within the overall marketing strategy
- Goal set and provide a performance management structure to achieve goals on behalf of O2E Brands
- Develop a web presence strategy for O2E Brands
- Execute against web presence strategy
- Ensure ongoing optimization of all digital media, both internally (website/mobile/apps) and externally (SEO/SEM/display/etc.)
- Develop and manage online advertising/promotional initiatives
- Establish KPIs and ongoing data analytics
- Develop, manage, and foster relationships with partners/vendors
- Develop digital sales promotion strategy to support overall franchise expansion
- Develop and launch effective digital marketing programs for Franchise Partners
- Effectively manage Franchise Partner digital marketing programs
- Manage the digital marketing team including Email Marketing, PPC, SEO
- Mentor and support team members
- Foster environment of constant learning and mentorship
- Develop and maintain a results-based focus within the digital team
- Be an agent of change for O2E Brands and work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Business planning and forecasting
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 8-10 years of digital marketing experience
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital marketing teams
- Experience managing people managers
- Proven track record of building successful relationships within a franchise network and/or clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular, relaying complex marketing data to non-marketing stakeholders
- Strong time and project management skills
- Experience working with budgets, KPI and analytics
- Experience with building marketing plans
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are our next digital marketing leader by submitting your resume and cover letter!