Digital Marketing (PPC) Specialist - O2E Brands
We’re all about people.
We are O2E Brands and our name comes from what we do. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and home detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
This is where you come in.
With the growth across our organization, it’s clear we’re not slowing down anytime soon. To support our growth, we need an experienced PPC specialist to join our Digital Marketing team. You will work alongside other marketing experts to provide world-class marketing support for all our brands. This position is located at our Vancouver corporate office, The Junktion.
What people say about you.
I am a strategic thinker, highly organized, results driven, prioritizing machine who leads from the front and has never been afraid to roll up my sleeves to get the job done. I’ve never met an AdWords account that I couldn’t get the better of. I dream in CPC, CPA, ROI, CTR and any 3 letter acronym Google cares to create.
What you'll do:
- Lead our Syndicate PPC accounts with a view to growing spend and revenue and gaining consensus from the group through relationship management
- Research franchise market opportunity and prepare compelling up sell presentations aligned with our 2020 goal of doubling revenue
- Lead improvements to conversion and reporting metrics and educate franchise partners on the metrics that matter
- Lead Weekly Business Review or Quarterly Business Review PPC presentations
- Develop new paid traffic programs that align with our overall Website and Partner strategy and deliver acceptable ROI
- Develop PPC Landing page concepts and work with Creative Services, Copywriting, Unbounce to create the assets we need for lead generation
- Collaborate with other channels to find synergies and increase overall visibility and traffic from an area - find some new
What you bring to the table:
- Hands-on experience managing PPC accounts
- Deep knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads and other paid platforms
- Working knowledge of Bid Management tools such as Acquisio
- Experience running Display campaigns using Programmatic Buying
- Understand success metrics across various digital platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables) and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Clear understanding of online marketing tactics like affiliate, pay-per-click, email advertising or any other digital marketing efforts
- Good communication, collaboration and presentation skills
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Does this sound like your next job?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your resume and a note about why!