B2B Account Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, an international franchise organization, is looking for a dynamic, experienced sales professional who wants to be a part of a team. As the Account Manager, you will successfully hunt new accounts, farm existing accounts and create new revenue streams to knock our aggressive sales targets out of the park! This position is located at our Vancouver corporate office, the Junktion.
What people say about you:
I am an exceptional relationship builder and a driven sales professional. I am entrepreneurial and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and sales-focused environment. I am personable and can nurture and foster strong relationships with franchise partners as well as large international corporate clients.
- Drive commercial business by creating and solidifying strong business relationships, converting prospects to clients, improving processes, and increasing revenues while maintaining internal requirements, guidelines, processes and procedures
- Provide strategic support to the Business Development team for prospecting of new business, including market research, industry segmentation projects and sales support
- Build long-term account value and identify growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Oversee management of the contracts and compliance function, including negotiations, compliance and administration of account agreements, ensuring that the agreed-upon terms are captured
- Work with our existing customers on concept development and facilitate coordination between 1-800-GOT-JUNK? management and customers to bring concepts to fruition
- Provide complete account ownership including front line and administrative activities
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop and implement strategic alliances that will benefit both Franchise Partners and 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- Proven experience in business-to-business sales
- Strategic selling skills derived from working in business-to-business focused environments
- Proven record of building long-term mutually beneficial relationships
- Proven track record of achievement demonstrated by meeting sales targets
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Strong communications skills including presentation skills
- A self-starter who can manage multiple, complex priorities simultaneously within demanding timelines
Life at the Junktion:
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this your job? Send us your resume and don't forget to tell us why you're awesome!